Wednesday 6 June 2012

Dentist

Final prep for next week...a visit to the dentist just to add to the excitement. Needed to confirm the teeth were in good working order prior to my first bone strengthening injection on Monday.

Woke up this morning feeling low....a little of the 'why me' syndrome creeping back in. Things have changed quite significantly for the better in my mindset over the last week or so, following my visit to Hammersmith Hospital (when life expectancy was put on a plate for me), but I recognise that I'm still going to have my ups and downs for some time to come. Maybe it was mixed with some post Jubilee blues.....

Comment of the day from a colleague at work. 'So, being on 'cycles' of treatment is going to make you a bit like a woman...we'll only be able to talk to you on the Wednesday and Thursday of the third week'. Publisher Lena has ok'ed that comment, so any complaints, deal with her......or call Google....

2 comments:

  1. Test comment - does this work Billy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Card Mr Hoban - you might be poorly, but Red Card all the same :0)

    ReplyDelete