Tuesday 3 July 2012

Eye Update

Having had this snap shot taken as I left A&E on Sunday, you'll be pleased to know that my left eye has returned to pretty much normal!




I've also been thinking. Following my trip to Goodwood on Saturday, if I can get myself another 999,943 followers for the blog, push out a few more sob, sob stories, then convince everyone to contribute £1 each towards my suffering, I could treat myself to a Koenigsegg Agera R at the end of all this. Not that I'm materialistic, obviously good health is far more important.....it does look good though!!


Just a brief update on the side effects at the start of cycle 2. I've already noticed a repeat of cycle 1, with my sleep pattern broken up due to the steriods and my gastric reflux kicking off again. If it remains aligned to cycle 1, both should improve over the next few days. I still remain aware of the peripheral neuropathy, but so far so good.

6 comments:

  1. I miss-read the earlier post as that you 'went to Goodwood on speed' - and I didn't bat an eyelid

    Steve M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might suggest that one to the doctor......could enhance the treatment!!

      Delete
  2. You dont want one of those Pat, you'd never get it over the speed bumps at work or down the TBC spiral!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't BA build me a special garage for it??

      Delete
  3. Hey Patrick! Since its a swedish car :-) ill contribute 10£!! Hälsa familjen! Jani and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jani, thanks for the £10 pledge, just £999,990 more to go and you'll be the first to join me on a spin round the block. Great to see you're reading the blog, hope the family are well and maybe catch up over the summer if we come to Gothenburg.

    ReplyDelete