Sunday 29 July 2012

Eastbourne

Just returned from.....wait for it....wait for it....a night out in Eastbourne (you don't have to feel bad for me). Dropped Marcus and a friend off at at nearby multi activity centre for a week of canoeing, raft building, climbing, BMXing and everything else you could imagine, then stayed on in Eastbourne to 'mix it up' with the old folk and enjoy a bit Frank Sinatra.

Had an enjoyable Italian meal out last night, then went for a walk along the sea front. Len took this great mood picture from the beach.....pity the lanky twat in the brown trousers got in the way...oh yeh, that's me!!


After a night of listening to seagulls and a full English breakfast thrown in for goo measure, we played the tourists and experienced the delights of the pier (how that thing's still standing I do not know), then drove up to Beachy Head. Weather held up well, knees a little swollen, but now back home watching the Olympics and ready for tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Did you manage to get any bingo in?

    Steve M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bingo...damn, another missed opportunity. I'll have you know wifey was raised on a diet of bingo and eurovision. Swedish national dishes!!

      Delete
  2. Eastbourne !!!!! If things don’t get any more exciting on the blog front I seriously thinking of jumping ship to a 25 year old Norwegian with leukaemia.
    Anyway glad to see things are going well, keep up the fight and lets start planning that boys ski trip in the Alps we spoke about. BR/Keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eastbourne today, Milton Keynes tomorrow...it's a rock'n'roll lifestyle. Knew I could rely on your unwavering support mate. Tell ya what though, if I manage to pick up any other incurable cancers en-route that might perk up the blog, I'll be sure to mention them ;-)

      Delete
  3. I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your
    article. But should remark on some general things, The website
    style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers

    My website family law divorce - google.ca,

    ReplyDelete